Welcome to the Fiddlesticks Family as part of our rep team. I am so happy to welcome you aboard and can't wait to work with you.
As a Fiddlesticks Rep, you give me permission to repost any photographs featuring my products onto my website, Pinterest or Etsy shop. I will never share or post any images containing your children (with the exceptions of backs of heads/hand shots) without first seeking your express permission.
- I do not want to place pressures on you to post or share a certain number of times, but want you to integrate my products authentically into your homes and classrooms. However I expect you to make a post featuring my products each month, unless you contact me in advance to let me know about a change in circumstances.
- I want the way you share my products to be authentic to your feed so whether you prefer, shelfies, flat lays, lesson reviews, reels, videos, photos of your children out in the world. I'm ok with all of that - remember I picked you because I loved your feed the way it already is and the way you have portrayed my work in the past :) don't feel that you need to change anything about your account for this purpose.
- I expect you to uphold our company values as seen on our mission statement. (Please note we are not anti-religious, we ourselves hold religious views and welcome diversity in religion as long as it shares love, tolerance and acceptance).
- I expect you to interact with the Fiddlesticks Education business page, please make sure you are following and whenever you can like, comment and save posts. Please share new releases or any posts that speak to you to your stories - as this helps to, continue to be seen despite the IG algorithm.
- If/when you receive a free product, you must share this product prominently on your feed before you request another product.
- For each product you request I require at least one photograph of the product in use without any other printable products depicted (you do not have to post this publicly and can send me this image via message - this is so I can use these photos in my Etsy listings where I cannot depict other people's items). In your published feed photos I am happy for you to share my items alongside those of other creators with the following exceptions:
- Post from the Past / Home-Ed Printables
- Habitat Schoolhouse
- The Good and the Beautiful
- You must not share the digital files you receive with anyone else.
- You will be invited to participate in release parties and events - these are not compulsory.